Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GUIDE: Legion y530 MOJAVE 10.14 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you guys work the touchpad? I also have ELAN/Synaptics touchpad but not working.

Hi xiaom for your efi, but now i cant use numpad, i cant active numlock key. And my keys ctrl, win and alt are changed, for example: ctrl is alt, alt is win and win is ctrl ahahha
Am i only me or this is happening to you too?
Because I removed the ApplePS2SmartTouchPad, the numeric keypad is not available and you can replace it if needed. I modified the keys to match our laptop keyboard.

Rebuild cache
Code:
sudo kextcache -i /
Could you please review my clover and other files which are attached to this post.
I'm using VoodooI2C (for touchpad but not working) and VoodooPS2 (for keyboard- working with Numpad).
Please help I tried many things but no luck.

Attachments

• Patchmatic.zip
    78.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Output Terminal.txt.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IOReg.zip
    590.5 KB · Views: 114
  • CLOVER.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 117
Could you please review my clover and other files which are attached to this post.
I'm using VoodooI2C (for touchpad but not working) and VoodooPS2 (for keyboard- working with Numpad).
Please help I tried many things but no luck.
You need to completely replace my EFI, then rebuild the cache and reboot.Download version 2.0.0.

Last edited:
You need to completely replace my EFI, then rebuild the cache and reboot.Download version 2.0.0.
I have some queries.
Should I have to patch my DSDT for VoodooI2C to work properly?
Should I have to copy all kext from Kexts/others to L/E or S/L/E?
Do I need ApplePS2smarttouch.kext because my keyboard is completely working (Numpad also working) with VoodooPS2.kext?

I have some queries.
Should I have to patch my DSDT for VoodooI2C to work properly?
Should I have to copy all kext from Kexts/others to L/E or S/L/E?
Do I need ApplePS2smarttouch.kext because my keyboard is completely working (Numpad also working) with VoodooPS2.kext?
You only need to completely replace my EFI, no need to do anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back