Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GUIDE: Legion y530 MOJAVE 10.14 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried the new VoodooI2C kext ? it now supports GPIO for Coffee Lake CPU .

my bluetooth does not see the network, i use "Y7000_Y530_Hackintosh_EFI_2.0.2".
module bcm94352z.

Hello, guys! Does the HDMI work?

After using build from Lenovo_Y7000-Y530_Hackintosh provided by @xiaoM4095, majority of problems were fixed :D

Before use the build: Remove voodoops2.kext from L/E and kexts that be equal as clover's kexts, to be able to inject them use config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=Detect

NOTE: if you install clover's kext into L/E (specifically ApplePS2SmartTouchPad) be aware that this will cause KERNEL PANIC as I reported on this
thread

remove using (use each line one by one, don't copy and past all at the same time)
Code:
sudo rm -rf "path and Name of your kext.kext"
sudo kextcache -i /

Here is the result's list! :D
Working
Keyboard
Numeric pad
Hotkeys (to remap hotkeys I installed karabiner app)
  • fn+f1, f2, f3, f5, f6 (keep in mind that brightness control will be slower than ussual). To fix this problem temporally, Im using this app . If you are using black theme and can't see the app icon attached to menu bar, please send me a message or post here to share you the white icon ahah
  • play/pause, stop, next, before
Backlight
iGPU acceleration (intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB)
Apple ID
  • Appstore (be able to sign up but can't install apps, after change wifi card this will fix!)
  • Face Time Works
  • iCloud backup
  • iMessage
  • notes
  • iTunes
USB 2.0, 3.0 and 3.1
Ethernet
Battery Status and energy management (battery last around 2 or 3 hours depending on what are you doing, keep in mind that safari is better than other browser to save energy)
Audio
  • Microphone
  • speakers
  • headphones input
Double boot (I installed a sata 3 solid drive on the lap to be able to do this)
Camera

Not Working
Elan Touchpad (Just works Synaptic touchpad)
Wifi and bluetooth (you have to change wifi card to BCM94352Z to enable this natively)
HDMI

Havent check:
USB c
Mini Display port

I hope this can help you!

thank you kindly for the guid, can you provide a kext folder of your build for y530? would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back