Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GUIDE: Legion y530 MOJAVE 10.14 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I'm new to the mackintosh scene, but I managed to get osx Mojave up and running on the Y530 with xiaoM4095's clover folder (v2.0), but the touchpad unfortunately still not working, could you please help me?
Try to rebuild the cache
Code:
sudo kextcache -i /

Try to rebuild the cache
Code:
sudo kextcache -i /

Thanks, now its working, to only thing that doesnt work is the buttons (but i saw that it is expected) and if I'd like to select multiple items in finder with the touchpad (like when to hold left mouse button and drag a rectangle) it is not working, (so I'm doing a double touch and on the second touch i hold down and drag) is that "normal" too?

Haha, my friend helped me drive the ELAN trackpad
Thank you so much for this. Could you please tell me if 3 fingers gestures are working for you?

i was able to successfully install mojave with @xiaoM4095 efi folder.

now i need to move the kexts into the system from the efi. is there a list of what all can be moved and which all causes kernel panic when moved.

also, the graphic transitions aren't always smooth, there are slight hiccups and glitches. is this an issue, or are you guys experiencing this as well?

Last edited:
they do work, but it's hit or miss.
It is not working me :(
Could you please tell me if your computer is waking up properly? It used to work fine before using the last release.

It is not working me :(
Could you please tell me if your computer is waking up properly? It used to work fine before using the last release.
i do not encounter any issues with sleep.

i was able to successfully install mojave with @xiaoM4095 efi folder.

now i need to move the kexts into the system from the efi. is there a list of what all can be moved and which all causes kernel panic when moved.

also, the graphic transitions aren't always smooth, there are slight hiccups and glitches. is this an issue, or are you guys experiencing this as well?
you can move everything to system except for ApplePS2SmartTouchPad_Beta5_4.7.0.kext that's what cause the Kernel Panic . having VoodooPS2Controller also cause kernel panic when used with the efi of @xiaoM4095.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back