Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3 F10
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
GT 710
Hello! Clover loader. The flash drive started up for the first time, the installation went through. After installation for the second time, there is no bootable hard drive in the clover. I tried to insert a HDD into sata Intel (not Marvell), it did not work.

Last edited:
Hello! Clover loader. Hardware is indicated in the profile (only videocard GT710). The flash drive started up for the first time, the installation went through. After installation for the second time, there is no bootable hard drive in the clover. I tried to insert a HDD into sata Intel (not Marvell), it did not work.

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

I solved the problem a long time ago by copying boot1h. I copied this file to a separate flash drive and in order to copy it to the EFI folder on the disk with already installed macOS and Сlover.
Next it need to boot into the terminal from a bootable flash drive with macOS and first enter the "diskutil list" command, find this disk in the list and remember its number, for example "disk7s2", then enter
"diskutil unmount /dev/disk7s2 (or your disk number)",
then "dd if=/Volumes/(name flash)/boot1h of=/dev/rdisk7s2 bs=4096".

Also, the bootloader must be installed without an "EFI (ESP) partition", with "Install boot0af" and without "Use alternative booting PBR"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back