Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello everyone!

I'm enjoying my new mac for few weeks now! It's amazing to see so many folks put their hard-work and time to make this possible.

I have a slight issue, the left size palm rest of my Probook gets warmer than the right one.
The HWMonitor shows 53C temp,i see nothing abnormal there.

Is it normal? :)

On the left-down side is your hdd, Check with the newest pbi(kexts and hwmonitor) your temperature..
Normaly my CPU/environment temperatures are between 48-60.
Hdd/ssd between 20-max 40.

Hello everyone!

I'm enjoying my new mac for few weeks now! It's amazing to see so many folks put their hard-work and time to make this possible.

I have a slight issue, the left size palm rest of my Probook gets warmer than the right one.
The HWMonitor shows 53C temp,i see nothing abnormal there.

Is it normal? :)

try create a new dsdt and ssdt, ie. clean install of PBI.

check if you use the the current bios version, and current pbi with right settings for your probook.

also check your internal cables connections of your probook if you replaced hdd, or wifi card.

try create a new dsdt and ssdt, ie. clean install of PBI.

check if you use the the current bios version, and current pbi with right settings for your probook.

also check your internal cables connections of your probook if you replaced hdd, or wifi card.

Hey thanks man, i just opened my pro book up and checked for all wires etc, did a quick cleaning as well.
So far, so good!

I scored around 5500 with Geek-bench 2. I see many people using same CPU as mine scored much higher. How did they do it? :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back