Contribute
Register

Layman's guide to access Mac App Store with NullEthernet.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SSDT method works for me in El Capitan Clover build. But I'm also not sure how to randomise the Mac address.

It works for me though...

The SSDT method works for me in El Capitan Clover build. But I'm also not sure how to randomise the Mac address.

You edit the MAC address inside the SSDT. It is probably not necessary.

Thank you for usefull guide, I try it and NulllEthernet.kext working as en0. The problem is I still can't access
mac app store, any idea whats wrong with that?

I'm using USB Ethernet as internet connection and it detect as en2.

Thank you for usefull guide, I try it and NulllEthernet.kext working as en0. The problem is I still can't access
mac app store, any idea whats wrong with that?

I'm using USB Ethernet as internet connection and it detect as en2.

What is the error message?

Post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Attachments

• ioreg.zip
    535.1 KB · Views: 79
  • appstore.png
    appstore.png
    126 KB · Views: 121
It say 'Cannot Connect to the App Store'.
I attach my ioreg.

Make sure you're connected to the internet. Note: You cannot use NullEthernet as your active connection.

Make sure you're connected to the internet. Note: You cannot use NullEthernet as your active connection.

I'm using USB Ethernet for internet connect and it working. How can I know if I'm using NullEthernet as active connection? and
how do I change it to my usb ethernet.

I'm using USB Ethernet for internet connect and it working. How can I know if I'm using NullEthernet as active connection? and
how do I change it to my usb ethernet.

Your active internet connection is determined by your selection in SysPrefs->Network.

Your active internet connection is determined by your selection in SysPrefs->Network.

Thank you, I already set usb ethernet as my active internet but still can't connect to mac app store.

Thank you, I already set usb ethernet as my active internet but still can't connect to mac app store.

You have some other problem. Have you tried a fresh install?

Maybe the issue is with your USB WiFi. Try a different device or try using onboard Ethernet.

Do you have a correct SMBIOS with appropriate serial#?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back