Lattepanda Alpha 800
CPU
Intel 7th Gen Core m3-7y30
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 615, 300-900MHz
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi to all,
I successfully installed Mojave on Lattepanda Alpha following novaspirit guide. Everything works fine, except dual monitor (one connected with HDMI, and one to the USB type C adaptor). How can I fix it?

I've never heard of Lattepanda Alpha brand motherboard. What company makes it ?

Same problem here!!
I'm working on it, but for now I have not gotten it to work...
Please post any progress.

trs96. Lattepanda Alpha is a single board computer. It is very similar in hardware to the MacBook, in fact uses the same CPU.

greetings

Mi lattepanda alpha is working now with two monitors. One in the hdmi connector (1920 1080) and the other one in the usb-c with an adapter to displayport (2560 1440).

The only issue is I cannot boot with the two monitors on. I need to boot with any of them and after that turn on the other. If not I obtain two black screens or even kernel panic.
The audio also works throug the hdmi, the displayport and even the audio jack.

Are you tried to turn off a monitor in the boot process?

Dear @makino666

I'm trying to get two monitors working together on my lattepanda alpha. But it's not working, even if I boot with only one monitor and connect/power the other after booting. Both USB-C to HDMI and HDMI port are working properly if I use only one monitor.

Did you change something in the configuration setup ? What's your version of Clover - Lattepanda Release - OSX ?

Thanks for your help !

Last edited:
Problem solved.

Hello - Can you advise how you solved this? I have latte panda alpha. It's getting power from my monitor via USB C but it doesn't seem to send any video signal to the monitor. So I have been using HDMI to monitor for video and getting power from the monitor for the LPA. Would like to stop using the HDMI.

Thanks for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back