Contribute
Register

Latte Panda Alpha - Audio Help ALC269 AppleALC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree with makino's opinion.
Or you may want to try version 2.1 for another option. Try the config.plist in the version 2.1.
Good Luck!

Thank you very much for your solution! Now I can use the audio jack on my Lattepanda Alpha! I don't know if the board has a microphone incorporated, because I can't record any noise..

It has only one audio jack. I did not tested by myself. But you can try to connect a microphone to the jack. Or try to use audio headset.

All the audio devices work perfectly on my Lattepanda alpha except one small problem: I connect the board to a display monitor using a HDMI cable, the OS recognize the monitor, I can hear (at maximum level) sounds on it but I can not adjust the volume level. When I go to "Sound Preference" and click on monitor, settings for the selected device is: "The selected device has no output controls". Is there any possibility to fix this problem on my Lattepanda alpha board?

As far as I know you can not control volume the HDMI output on hackintosh. You will see a dimmed volume icon on the right upper menu. It means you can not control it. Use the minitor volume nob. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I do not know about this HDMI limitation on Hackintosh! Good to know! Thank you!

Dear friends,

I have enabled iDisplay audio in BIOS, so I could get the HDMI audio working, but the 3.5 audio doesn't work yet.
I've tried to modify config.plist as described above:

loading for AMD</string>
<key>Device</key>
<string>ATI</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Key</key>
<string>device-id</string>
<key>Value</key>
<data>
//8AAA==
</data>
</dict>
</array>
<key>Audio</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<string>Detect</string>
<key>ResetHDA</key>
<true/>
</dict>

<key>Properties</key>
<dict>
<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1f,0x3)</key>
<dict>
<key>layout-id</key>
<data>
EQAAAA==
</data>
</dict>
</dict>
<key>FakeID</key>
<dict>
<key>#IntelGFX</key>
<string>0x19168086</string>
<key>#Kaby Lake-Comment</key>
<string>Kaby Lake HD620 graphics supportable by using Skylake device-id</string>
</dict>
<key>Properties</key>
<dict>
<key>PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x02,0)</key>
<dict>

But with this modification I do not have the hdmi audio working anymore...so I couldn't have both working, is it the only solution?
What Did i do wrong?
Thank you

Did you try to set the audio inject to No instead of Detect?

Did you try to set the audio inject to No instead of Detect?
Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't know how to set the audio inject, through clover configurator or with kextbeast?
I have downloaded from the download web page the alc 1.3.7 and put on the desktop, thereafter opened kextbeast, but the sofware reported 0kb to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back