Contribute
Register

Latitude E6330

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tryed but i faild!everything works ok except graphics...i've got glices and artefacts like an dying video card...I read about bios version A11..i have downgrade to a11 version but no results...

Are you using AtiConfig to set the framebuffer configuration?

I don't know the details, but I understand that injecting a framebuffer personality is something you need...

i use IntelCapriFB=3...
later edit
i'm booting the sistem from unibeast flash drive...All the bootloaders i installed on hdd returns error.

i use IntelCapriFB=3...
later edit
i'm booting the sistem from unibeast flash drive...All the bootloaders i installed on hdd returns error.

IntelCapriFB is for HD4000. Your profile does not indicate you have HD4000.

Does the hardware in your profile reflect the details of the hardware you're asking about?

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

I have updated my profile!i have tested all the patches i found...and it's possible to have worng dsdt extract...I also wish to install os x trough clover...but i was having more teribble graphics.I'm abble to format hdd and try again but i need some help..

I have installed yosemite using clover and bios version a11.Video works ok. USB 3.0 and audio not.i ve tested all the kexts i found.I've got errors trying patch dsdt...

I've succeded at least...except audio over HDMI, everything works ok. I found some DSDT for this laptop and it worked for me...
I still have no idea about dsdt patching...and FAQ did not make me to understand...

I've succeded at least...except audio over HDMI, everything works ok. I found some DSDT for this laptop and it worked for me...
I still have no idea about dsdt patching...and FAQ did not make me to understand...

It is always a bad idea to use a DSDT from another computer. DSDT patching guide is linked from the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back