Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA Z87XD3H
CPU
Intel I7 4770K
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce GTX 780
Hi There, it´s been a while since my last post, everyting was running smooth on Catalina, except for the latest security update with kept rebooting when I attemted to install it, so I left it be for a while and waited for a now clover verson to release.

Yesturday I updated clover to 5140 I think it did a part of the Update, but since then I can´t boot anymore.
Please help my to get back into my System and get this stupid security installed or do someting that it dont bothers me anymore, I`´m
on 10.15.7 and I mean the supplimental update 004. many thanks;)

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpeg
    IMG_0035.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 74
  • EFI.zip
    33.4 MB · Views: 80
Use zip for attachments not rar. zip has native support but rar requires third party software.

Your config.plist has not been updated for newer versions of Clover (eg missing Quirks section).

Restore old Clover version or update config.plist.

Your config.plist has not been updated for newer versions of Clover (eg missing Quirks section).

Restore old Clover version or update config.plist.
could , you show me how to do it or just do it for me please

Each time that you update Clover a copy of your entire /EFI Folder is saved to your system disk.
Yours appears to be /Volumes/MacOS SSD//Users/simonschipany/Clover EFI Backups/r5070/2021-10-08-20h18/EFI.

All that you need to do is to replace the /EFI Folder on the EFI partition with the backup and you will be back to where you started.

And No, I will not be doing it for you.

but what if I want the latest update

and what exacty would I have to edit, where can I Find a tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back