Contribute
Register

Latest Chameleon with embedded theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
rich said:
where can i find a place to get the latest Chameleon RC5 with the default embedded theme?

i found this http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index. ... pic=231075 but im not sure which noe has an embedded theme. 668 does but the latest 699 doesnt.
Just install the Theme you need with MutibeastBildschirmfoto 2011-01-20 um 02.22.33.png

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2011-01-20 um 02.22.33.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2011-01-20 um 02.22.33.png
    104 KB · Views: 235
thanks, yes thats a good feature, BUT notice i said "embedded" :D i just want the theme in the boot file and not mess around with themes and the boot plist.

currently the latest i can find is r658. you can tell it has an embedded theme as the file size of boot is around 300 kb instead of around 200.

rich said:
thanks, yes thats a good feature, BUT notice i said "embedded" :D i just want the theme in the boot file and not mess around with themes and the boot plist.

currently the latest i can find is r658. you can tell it has an embedded theme as the file size of boot is around 300 kb instead of around 200.
Uff...that's new to me Chameleon should have an embedded theme. :eek: Perhaps the Logo only and when booting you see the legacy apple bootscreen, because no default theme is present. But i can't believe an whole theme were in the "boot" file. Just one pic i guess, like an CD cover in an audiofile.

There's no need to mess your boot.plist with path's to an themefolder. If you have an themes folder under /Extra with the default theme installed, Chameleon loads the default theme under /Extra/Themes/Default

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back