Contribute
Register

Late 2005 Front Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
it will remove the pin is replaced with the screw hole on the PCB on its smaller 2004 than 2005
je disait qu'il faudra peut etre enlever les tiges et les remplacer par des vis , sur le mien les trous pour fixer le PCB était plus petit et ne rentrait pas sur les tiges
View attachment 49028

I got a front panel a few days ago, but it doesn't have the metal housing. Like on Gerard71 picture. Is the housing necessary for the front panel ground or sth else? Or is it just cosmetic? :)

Mine neither. Not a big deal.

I Also have a late 2005 case. But I use the original cable less connector.
If you need photos that won't be a problem.

Wow those pics are way beyond the scope of my soldering skills, thats for damned sure...

Wow those pics are way beyond the scope of my soldering skills, thats for damned sure...

Haha thx. You can't have it all.
It took a couple hours with a bit more professional soldering iron than I show on that picture.
You need a keramic iron.
But if you have questions, you can always ask me. This year I will so this project again. Already bought a new case.
You're gonna like it big time. I will use a backpanel because it's just more practical.
And I will paint the side chrome blue and the middle
Powercoat mat black. It's so Mutch fun!! The first one was a little bit to basic. This time
I will show some skills xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back