intel i7 4790k
Graphics
from the motherboard
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

I'm the happy owner of a great working hackintosh (yosemite 1.10.5) since 5 years now. I've treated myself with a nice large monitor (HP omen x35 3440x1400UWQHD resolution) but it just makes my computer crash. I'm getting this error message :

memory allocation error! Addr: 0xdeadbeef, size 0x0, file: gui.c, line:518
this is a non recoverable error! system HALTED!!!

I'm using the graphic card of my motherboard which is a gigabyte z97x-ud5h. It is suppose to handle a 4k display...

Is this a hardware or software issu ? Any clues on how to solve this ?

thank you,

Nicolas

Hello,

I'm the happy owner of a great working hackintosh (yosemite 1.10.5) since 5 years now. I've treated myself with a nice large monitor (HP omen x35 3440x1400UWQHD resolution) but it just makes my computer crash. I'm getting this error message :

memory allocation error! Addr: 0xdeadbeef, size 0x0, file: gui.c, line:518
this is a non recoverable error! system HALTED!!!

I'm using the graphic card of my motherboard which is a gigabyte z97x-ud5h. It is suppose to handle a 4k display...

Is this a hardware or software issu ? Any clues on how to solve this ?

thank you,

Nicolas

Are you perhaps using Chameleon still? Also make sure memory allotment for the iGPU is maxed.

So the memory allotment for the igpu has been maxed but still nothing. The system has been set up with the guides avaliable on this site with multibeast/unibeast. What do you think I should do ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back