CPU
I5-7400
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I've built a hackintosh desktop and now I want to buy a laptop.

Which laptop is the most compatible for macOS Mojave?

Motherboard
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
MX150
I have a Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro and I think it is the best laptop overall for Hackintosh.
Some of the reasons I like Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro:
  • It has a detailed but very simple guide, it says High Sierra but I have tried and you can install Mojave with the exact same steps. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-xiaomi-mi-notebook-pro-high-sierra-10-13-6.242724/
  • I have read some other laptop guides and many of them require you to manually install kexts or configure the config.plist or other , where as someone already made a working CLOVER folder we can download for this laptop.
  • 99% of the things work perfectly. Wifi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint reader, Dedicated GPU, and SD card reader don't work, but you will not find these things on other laptops either.
  • The laptop is popular on this forum so there will be more people that can help you
  • It really looks like a Macbook, which was probably Xiaomi's intention
  • Reasonable price
The only downside is that it is not sold outside China, you will have to import it from sites like Gearbest or AliExpress. If you can get one, I do think that no other laptop is better than this one for Hackintosh.

Motherboard
ThinkPad T440s-Clover
CPU
i5-4300U
Graphics
HD 4400, 1920x1080
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
I've built a hackintosh desktop and now I want to buy a laptop.

Which laptop is the most compatible for macOS Mojave?
The Lenovo ThinkPad T440s is a little bit older but is an outstanding choice. I picked up a barely-used T440s from an executive via eBay, swapped out the WiFi/Bluetooth card and have a 100% compatible Mojave install. Sleep, sound, WiFi, Bluetooth, iMessage, App store...100% functionality. 15+ hours of battery life, great FHD display, and one of the best - if not the best - keyboards in the laptop market.

All for under $250 US.