HD Graphics 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi !

I try to install El Capitan but I reach a problem with final phase, installing Clover to HDD. I pick the case mentionned in the RehabMan tutorial but when I want to boot from the partition, in verbose mode, I juste have "************************" appear on the screen, and nothing move...

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Hi !

I try to install El Capitan but I reach a problem with final phase, installing Clover to HDD. I pick the case mentionned in the RehabMan tutorial but when I want to boot from the partition, in verbose mode, I juste have "************************" appear on the screen, and nothing move...

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Make sure your Clover setup on HDD is exactly as you did USB (config.plist, drivers64UEFI, kexts, etc).

Oh right, I forgot to put the same file into the Clover part in the HDD...

I also have a problem with my second screen, the multi screen working but the secondary screen have a really poor resolution..

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.
I will do this, but you talk about a version v2.1 but in the link you gave there is only a v10.6.3 of the IORegistryExplorer app..

I will do this, but you talk about a version v2.1 but in the link you gave there is only a v10.6.3 of the IORegistryExplorer app..

IORegistryExplorer v2.1 comes on the SL 10.6.3 DVD.

IORegistryExplorer v2.1 comes on the SL 10.6.3 DVD.
Ok thanks

Before doing this I would want to install NullEthernet but after patching my DSDT I have the error 4080 : "Invalid object type for reserved name(found integer, requires )

How can I fix this ?

Ok thanks

Before doing this I would want to install NullEthernet but after patching my DSDT I have the error 4080 : "Invalid object type for reserved name(found integer, requires )

How can I fix this ?

You will need to upload the file that is causing the error. Errors cannot be diagnosed without looking at the code causing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back