i9-10900X
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello
Is there any Laptop with AMD discrete GPU and Intel CPU ?
I have difficult times to find one ?
Thanks

A friend of mine has a lenovo thinkpad of some years ago, don't know the exact model sorry

A friend of mine has a lenovo thinkpad of some years ago, don't know the exact model sorry
thanks,
I looked to Lenovo 's website and recent laptop have only Nvidia GPU
Have a nice day

I just bought a Lenovo Thinkpad E14 with a core i7 10510U and a RX640
So yes, there are new thinkpads!

I just bought a Lenovo Thinkpad E14 with a core i7 10510U and a RX640
So yes, there are new thinkpads!
thanks
Have succeed to install MacOS ? Is the GPU working ?

Last edited:
It's also worth noting that the graphics acceleration on an Ice Lake laptop with G7 is probably faster than a WX 3200. If any of the 28W parts had made it into a PC laptop by now, I would have gone with that.

It's also worth noting that the graphics acceleration on an Ice Lake laptop with G7 is probably faster than a WX 3200. If any of the 28W parts had made it into a PC laptop by now, I would have gone with that.
thanks for all the info

On the other hand, Intel 10th gen Mobile CPU are the last Gen supported by MacOS, aren't they ?
I mean that Intel 11th gen (Tiger Lake with Iris Xe) won't be supported ... I think

We'll have to wait and see what will be possible with Fake CPU ids and such.

In the future, I think I'll keep trying to run Big Sur on new hardware and then decide at that point whether it's time to switch to Linux.

I think Rocket Lake will be better than expected, so I hope that at least that works out. I'm looking forward to having an extra 4 lanes and PCI-e 4.0 in a mainstream package.

I mean that Intel 11th gen (Tiger Lake with Iris Xe) won't be supported ... I think

Yeah, it's a whole nother story when it comes to the integrated graphics. That's probably done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back