Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
A friend told me about IBoot, and I give it a try.
Oh well, i couple of tries later, no sucess.. the IBoot work perfectly then get into the installation process and keeps ok,Hard Drive choices, so far so good, but then don't even get to the middle of the installation. The laptop just turn off! no sound. no image. nothing. Then i have to start again, which is kind of boring.

Any Ideas?
Really could use some help since I'm kind of newbie in this stuff.

I have a Acer Extensa 5630G - intel core 2 duo T6400 at 2.0ghz, 4gb ram, ati mobility radeon hd 3470. Maybe is something about the hardware. i have no clue.
I used IBoot supported and a Snow Leopard Retail DVD.

(sorry if i mess up the grammar and all, but english is not my first language)

This seems to be kernel panic or overheating problem...check for that and maybe use some CPU power management kexts...also keep an eye on logs while installing (Window-->installer log-->choose "Everything".
Post if some error arises.

ananeto said:
A friend told me about IBoot, and I give it a try.
Oh well, i couple of tries later, no sucess.. the IBoot work perfectly then get into the installation process and keeps ok,Hard Drive choices, so far so good, but then don't even get to the middle of the installation. The laptop just turn off! no sound. no image. nothing. Then i have to start again, which is kind of boring.

Any Ideas?
Really could use some help since I'm kind of newbie in this stuff.

I have a Acer Extensa 5630G - intel core 2 duo T6400 at 2.0ghz, 4gb ram, ati mobility radeon hd 3470. Maybe is something about the hardware. i have no clue.
I used IBoot supported and a Snow Leopard Retail DVD.

(sorry if i mess up the grammar and all, but english is not my first language)

Hi, i have the same laptop, and tomorow i will try to install mac os x 10.6.0 + update 10.6.5 and I will reply how it go.
I installed few times mac on pc successifully, so i am not a beginner no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back