Contribute
Register

Laptop suggestion help(newb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Got my iMessage and FaceTime to work! that's exciting for me! thanks to the idiots guide.

my trackpad won't work, going to find a fix for that soon, since its a bit annoying to have to take my mouse to school.

if I can't find a fix I'm going to try and fix my touchscreen, since that will do.

Thanks,
Rye

Hello again!!

I got my touchscreen to work, but my trackpad doesnt work at all. works in bios, so i know its not screwed up. but nothing in macOS. any help with that would be nice, thanks, also no sound. tried appleALC, nothing, and using voodoohda causes my system to not be able to boot, so i dont know anything about that. sound would be nice,
help please!

Thanks
rye

Hello again!!

I got my touchscreen to work, but my trackpad doesnt work at all. works in bios, so i know its not screwed up. but nothing in macOS. any help with that would be nice, thanks, also no sound. tried appleALC, nothing, and using voodoohda causes my system to not be able to boot, so i dont know anything about that. sound would be nice,
help please!

Thanks
rye
try the different layout ID's as per:

you may have a I2C trackpad:

tried both of the voodoops2 and voodoo i2c, not too sure what's wrong there, is it possible my trackpad is unsupported or something?

and I am not able to use my hacbook, so i will try tomorrow when I have access to it (for the audio)

tried both of the voodoops2 and voodoo i2c, not too sure what's wrong there, is it possible my trackpad is unsupported or something?

and I am not able to use my hacbook, so i will try tomorrow when I have access to it (for the audio)
it also requires patching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back