i7 8750H
Graphics
GTX 1070 G-Sync Panel
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So I have an Acer Predator Helios 500 PH517-51-72NU laptop; here are the basic specs:
CPU: i7 8750H
GPU: 1070 (full card, connected to the display with g-sync, so I have it working great with the high sierra Nvidia drivers; sleep works too)
Ram: 16gb DDR4

The issue I am having is the built in keyboard won't work on boot (even at login screen) until I let the computer go to full sleep then wake it, the keyboard will then start working.... super weird.. usually things stop working after waking from sleep. I am just using the latest generic voodoops2controller by Rehabman. My touchpad works perfectly with FULL gesture support! YAY!
But I would really like to resolve this keyboard issue, thanks in advance!
Below is my attached problem reporting files.

Attachments

• debug_22942.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 219
have you found a solution for this. I was trying to install and notice the keyboard was not working on install screen. Now I know why BTW I have the same laptop

have you found a solution for this. I was trying to install and notice the keyboard was not working on install screen. Now I know why BTW I have the same laptop

How did you solve this? currently have the same issue. Thanks!

Hey guys, did you ever use a modified BIOS for the Helios 500? I never get to boot into the USB installer to begin with, using just the stock BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back