Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Acer V5 471PG
CPU
Intel Core i5 3317u / HM77
Graphics
Intel HD 4000 @ 1366x768
Hi! I have a problem with my installation. It goes through nice and clean, no error whatsoever, but, every start, it fails. The loading bar only goes through halfway and it restarts, or stuck. I have to use the installation USB to start it up, and always gets "Your computer shut down because of problem" thing.

It's a new installation, I haven't applied any patches, only install some kexts (Voodoohda, ACPI battery, Realtek LAN, fake smc, that 7 series USB thing, and PS/2 controller).

I use multibeast for post install and although I select MacBook Air 6,2 as the SMbios, it always seen as iMac late 2013 at the "About this Mac". And Clover reads it as MacBook Air 6,2. So, is it possible that I have problem with my download, or not?

Below I attached the "problem reporting" material + the KP log. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Problem Report.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 80
Hi! I have a problem with my installation. It goes through nice and clean, no error whatsoever, but, every start, it fails. The loading bar only goes through halfway and it restarts, or stuck. I have to use the installation USB to start it up, and always gets "Your computer shut down because of problem" thing.

It's a new installation, I haven't applied any patches, only install some kexts (Voodoohda, ACPI battery, Realtek LAN, fake smc, that 7 series USB thing, and PS/2 controller).

I use multibeast for post install and although I select MacBook Air 6,2 as the SMbios, it always seen as iMac late 2013 at the "About this Mac". And Clover reads it as MacBook Air 6,2. So, is it possible that I have problem with my download, or not?

Below I attached the "problem reporting" material + the KP log. Thank you in advance.

MacBookAir6,2 is not appropriate for the hardware in your profile.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back