Laptop HP G 62 beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Hewlett-Packard 143A
CPU
Intel Core [email protected] GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphic (HP); 512 MB ATI AMD Mobillity Radeon HD 5000 Series (HP), CrossFire disabled
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello
I have a laptop HP G62, CPU: Intel Core [email protected], RAM 4Gb, MotherBaord: Hewlett-Packard 143A (CPU); %1 chipset; Graphic: Intel HD Graphic (HP) & 512 MB ATI AMD Mobillity Radeon HD Series (HP), CrossFire disabled, 512 SSD, Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio

How to start, Which version I have to choose. I think that my configuration is Ok for High Sierra, because of this I am writing here.

I did it once on another computer, but with Intel HD graphic 3000 what was not ok wit Mac OS Catalina.

With this HP G62 I will try to do it that everything works, if possible of course.

Please help, which version, and which guide I have to choose.

Thank you very much for your support...
martantoni

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Hello
I have a laptop HP G62, CPU: Intel Core [email protected], RAM 4Gb, MotherBaord: Hewlett-Packard 143A (CPU); %1 chipset; Graphic: Intel HD Graphic (HP) & 512 MB ATI AMD Mobillity Radeon HD Series (HP), CrossFire disabled, 512 SSD, Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio

How to start, Which version I have to choose. I think that my configuration is Ok for High Sierra, because of this I am writing here.

I did it once on another computer, but with Intel HD graphic 3000 what was not ok wit Mac OS Catalina.

With this HP G62 I will try to do it that everything works, if possible of course.

Please help, which version, and which guide I have to choose.

Thank you very much for your support...
martantoni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back