HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok all you laptoppers- here's a thread to submit your DSDTs. Extract em, attach em, and please give as much detail as possible as to what edits, if any, are made.

We won't be offering assistance for editing these- but at some point posting one for your particular computer may help get your setup optimized, and also find someone with like hardware.

Please include BIOS version and make and model of the laptop. :)

Re: Gateway P-7805u FX DSDT

Sorry- had to move your post down ;)

TheOriginalPol said:
Here's one from my Gateway P-7805u FX notebook, which has an Intel PM45 (ICH9) chipset and a Core2 Duo P8400 processor. BIOS is newest, 9C.23.
It's been very patched, including USB "device-id" sleep fix and SpeedStep "Scope (_PR)" fix.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    28.9 KB · Views: 752
Toshiba A665-S6094

OS X 10.6.3

No sound
No ethernet
No edits to dsdt.dsl

GPU.jpg

Intel.jpg

Mainboard.jpg

RT-Ethernet.jpg

RT-HDAUDIO.jpg

Attachments

• dsdt.dsl
    834.5 KB · Views: 491
Here is My DSDT. I have a MSI GT725-212US Laptop.

CPU= Core2 Quad Q9000
4GB Ram
Audio= Using Voodoo 7.2.1 from Multibeast
Grfx = ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4850 w/ 512 MB mem
Wireless - Atheros Card (Identified in OSX as Fusion)
Ethernet = Using Open Source Realtek driver from Multibeast
Chipset = PM45 + ICH9
Kernel = Darwin 10.5.0
OSX Version= 10.6.5
System Profiler shows:
iMac 11,1
Quad Core Intel Xeon
ICH9-M AHCI = AHCI Version 1.20 Supported
Wireless= Card Type: AirPort Extreme (0x168C, 0x1067)
Wireless Firmware Version: Atheros 9280: 2.1.14.5
System Version: Mac OS X 10.6.5 (10H574)
Kernel Version: Darwin 10.5.0
Boot Volume: OS X
Boot Mode: Normal

In the Insanely mac forum I found an ati framebuffer file that finally worked for me, its Dong's Radeon HD.kext. If you google Dong's ATI or Dong's Radeon HD you should find it there. Its a 32 bit driver so my iBoot shows 32 bit mode not 64 bit. I have full audio, full wireless, full ethernet, haven't tried the built in bluetooth yet, i get 1920 x 1200 x 32 graphics.

I don't know what else to try..maybe someone with more multibeast experience can help me. I am thinking its probably a graphic card problem. However, I do have ATY_Init in there and it doesn't affect the Dong's RADEON HD kext. Maybe the two magically allowed me to boot this in iBoot. Anyway, I will attach my DSDT.

I can only boot my laptop up in iBoot so far. Enclosed you will find my DSDT.AML file, I used a DSDT Editor that was also in insanelymac.com and it extracted it and patched it with no errors and a few warnings. Let me know if i can further optimize this DSDT file.

UPDATE: I went back in and removed the ATI_Init Kext and the ATI x2000 kext and ran multibeast with USER DSDT settings and the RADEON HD Kext and I get full resolution at 32 bit. Now I need to find a 64 bit compatible driver. It boots up from the HDD!

My Install: Chameleon 2 RC5, User DSDT, Voodoo 2.7.2 HDA, Voodoo PS2, (manually installed Radeon Kext in System/Library/Extensions folder

Extracted, patched and compiled my DSDT with DSDT Editor in Insanelymac.com.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    32.9 KB · Views: 484
First post here...This is a dsdt for a Sony Vaio PCG-8111M...

Its a Core2Duo Intel 965 (ICH8) based laptop. No tweaks on the dsdt.
Audio working with latest VoodooHDA, Bluetooth, Firewire working.
No Wireless and No Camera....Wireless is a 4965 Intel Pro which is not
supported yet as far as i have been reading. Could be replaced with other
Mini PCI card which is supported but do not need it yet ;-)....

Here you go...

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    21.4 KB · Views: 516
Gateway MX8734 DSDT (original)

Gateway-MX8734-DSDT-(original).zip

Attachments

• Gateway-MX8734-DSDT-(original).zip
    21 KB · Views: 280
I want to post my setup. But I dont know how to get an extracted DSDT.

My laptop is pretty nice. HP EliteBook 8740W

CPU=Intel® Core™ i7-620M Processor (2.66 GHz, 4 MB L3 cache)
GPU=NVIDIA Quadro FX 2800M graphics with 1 GB dedicated GDDR3 video memory

Can somebody point me in the right direction. I tried DSDT Patcher GUI but I could never get it to compile.

There is a program on Insanelymac.com called DSDT Editor. I used that to extract my DSDT, then you run the patching then you compile into a file that you rename as DSDT.aml

Once that file is renamed to DSDT.aml you place that file on your desktop and you can run USERDSDT under multibeast.

Within DSDT Editor, once it downloads your stuff from your laptop it will show you the errors you have in your dsdt...by running the patching part it will install the optimization patches, correct the bad programming language and hopely produce a new DSDT that has less than 5 errors. Once it has less than 5 errors, you can compile into a workable DSDT.AML file that can be used for multibeast.

Macman, can you confirm this? This is what I did...luckily i had no errors on my compile and a few warnings.

Hildi

hildi said:
There is a program on Insanelymac.com called DSDT Editor. I used that to extract my DSDT, then you run the patching then you compile into a file that you rename as DSDT.aml

Once it has less than 5 errors, you can compile into a workable DSDT.AML file that can be used for multibeast.

Macman, can you confirm this? This is what I did...luckily i had no errors on my compile and a few warnings.

Hildi

I ran it and I get 6 errors and 5 when I fix errors.

Anybody have any ideas on the errors. I messed around and got it under 5 errors. I had 3 errors but it still wouldnt let me compile.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-12-21 at 6.41.06 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-12-21 at 6.41.06 PM.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 12,602
Contact MacMan...also review the Insanely Mac site...there are a lot of people there who review DSDTs and they can help you.

Hildi

Back