Contribute
Register

Laptop Compatibility

Hi
I have got a Lenovo Yoga C640 with i5-10210u CPU and I always get an EXITBS message at boot (stuck at booting installer USB).
Has anyone managed to install Hackintosh (Catalina) on this Laptop ?

hi,
I have DELL VOSTRO 3578, with:
i5-8250U (kaby lake micro-architecture)
8GB ram, 256GB SSD, Radeon R5 520

i read a lot of posts here but still not get understand of the first beginning...
can someone tell me if i can install hackintosh (the later - the better) on my laptop?
and if the answer is yes - can you give me please a Short tutorial or something??

thank you lot!! have a good day\night..

Hi to all,
please answer my question if macOS can be installed on my Sony Vaio laptop (VGN FW41E).
Thank you very much for your reply and have a nice day. :)

CPU
FRONTSIDE BUS (MHZ) 800
NUMBER OF CORES 2
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T6400
PROCESSOR SPEED (GHZ) 2.00
PROCESSOR MANUFACTURER Intel®
L2 CACHE (MB) 2
MEMORY TYPE DDR2 SDRAM (2x2GB)
MEMORY SPEED (MHZ) 800
GRAPHIC CARD NAME ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4650

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to make a good Hackintosh on the Asus X512FJ?

This notebook comes with i7-8565U 8Th Gen 8MB Cache
8GB RAM
HD 1TB
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce MX230 with 2 GB GDDR5

I thank everyone who read and especially anyone who can guide me.

Thank you.

Last edited:
does anyone have asus k56cb?, I have linux now and want to try MacOS, I'm nob at this moment on it but going to find out about MacOs and my laptop

pls don't be lazy write some experience to me

does anyone have asus k56cb?, I have linux now and want to try MacOS, I'm nob at this moment on it but going to find out about MacOs and my laptop

pls don't be lazy write some experience to me

Hi everyone!

I have been away from the Hackintosh scene for years (a noob with only 1 build for Snow Leopard) and totally out of touch of the great progress of this community since then. Even my old userid was somehow removed.

I currently hope to work on something that I have never tried before, which is laptop Hackintosh so would deeply appreciate if someone can share with me the compatibility of my laptop. Below is the specs for my laptop. Do let me know what else do I need to provide.

Predator Triton 500 PT515-51 791X
CPU: i7 9750H (up 4.5GHz) Coffee Lake (Similar to Kaby Lake)
Mainboard: PT515-51 (CFL Ghibli CFS)
GPU: Nvidia RTX2060 6GB GDDR6 VRam
Ram: 32GB 2666MHz Dual Channel
512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
(Will install another SSD for this purpose)
Killer Wireless-AC 1550 (Intel Chipset)
Killer Gigabit Ethernet E3000

Many thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I gave it a shot but for opencore you need alot of time to set it up initially, since then I haven't had access to a mac because my old hackintosh laptop was stolen out of my car. I was hoping others would be able to do it but have not seen any builds on here or on r/hackintosh surprisingly.

Finally a working EFI for our MSI Prestige 15, everything is working fine https://github.com/wgjas2/MSI-Prestige-15-Hackintosh

Hello!

I'm newbie in this area and want to install mac os on my laptop.
I have Lenovo 815Q Legion
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Ti
Motherboard: LNVNB161216
Ram: 16G

Can I install macOS on my laptop?

Back