Contribute
Register

Laptop Compatibility

have a search for MACH Reboot
Unfortunately most of that solutions for that Issue are to use a different memory fix and those don't work on the comet lake 6 core i7's

Where can I find the trackpad device model I have in my Lenovo Yoga 730-15IKB? I need to figure out if VoodooI2C is compatible with it, or I should be using another kext/patch. https://github.com/alexandred/VoodooI2C

I read that with the Yoga 730-13-ibk with VoodooI2C it does not have the trackpad working on first boot. You need to run command `sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel` in terminal and reboot. If I have the same touchpad, is there a way to address this issue?

I ran CPU-Z (attached), but could not find the devices for the trackpad model, audio devices, etc. Is these another way to get more detailed info, so I can figure out what kext and patches I need?

Attachments

• Hacintosh.txt
    27.3 KB · Views: 101
Yup I was just saying that intel optane isn't what's screwing up the 6 core 10th gen i7's.

I thought intel optane drive were getting used less and less since nvme ssd's.
Intel Optane is an NVMe SSD and I recently bought three new laptops (all different brands) and they all came with Intel Optane.

Yeah I'm really looking forward to the new MacBook pro coming out. Sucks having an i7-10710U and no hackintosh options for it. Did anyone find any updates/progress?

Yeah I'm really looking forward to the new MacBook pro coming out. Sucks having an i7-10710U and no hackintosh options for it. Did anyone find any updates/progress?
I 2nd that. I have a smokin' laptop that's gathering dust.

I think that we may be lucky , take a look at this...

Attachments

• 74932601-822e2d00-53e2-11ea-968f-0b75bd6ee251.png
    74932601-822e2d00-53e2-11ea-968f-0b75bd6ee251.png
    456.5 KB · Views: 133
Some people reported they were able to run Catalina on i5-10210u and i7-10510u. For now, the biggest problem is the i7-10710u that is a six cores CPU.

However, all this people claiming to have a working hack with a 10th gen had to spoof the cpu so Mac recognize it as a previous model. I pretty much doubt it really works as it should. Anyway, having added support for 10th gen on beta, makes Catalina to support those processors soon in the public version, even the six cores i7 model. If you will make a purchase, go for the 10th gen.

If you will use Windows too, maybe you care about those models with a GTX included. I don’t because I only use Mac, and as you know, GeForce graphics are useless there.

Nice, I'll give the beta a shot this weekend on my i7-10710U. I believe I'll have to try with opencore as I read no support yet on clover for anything higher than 10.15.1?

...as I read no support yet on clover for anything higher than 10.15.1?

What? Where? I’m on 10.15.3 and using Clover.

Back