Contribute
Register

Laptop Compatibility

My Yoga C740 (i7/16GB) actually starts booting the Catalina installer but stops after loading VoodooPS2Controller.
Edd1024 I had the same problem and I used the config_install.plist from my HP Envy 13 i7-10510u guide:
Unfortunately as I mentioned here
I have stuck to "almost 14 minute left..." step. Now I am searching any compatible config file for successful installation.

i am looking to install Catalina Hackintosh in my laptop, thinkpad P51s, did it possible ?
My hardware:
Lenovo Thinkpad P51s
CPU: I7 7600U
iGPU: HD Graphic U620
GPU: NVIDIA® Quadro® M520 2GB GDDR5
WWAN: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X7 LTE-A (Sierra Wireless EM7455)
WLAN: Intel® Dual Band Wireless AC (2x2) 8265
PM951 NVMe SAMSUNG 512GB (512 GB, PCI-E 3.0 x4)

Thanks !

Hey Guys,
Can you please tell me if anyone was able to perform a successfull installation on:
Lenovo YOGA 510 14ISK with I3 6100

fakecpuid:0x0806EC,0x0806EB ,0x0806ED
I've tried those and they don't work. Gets stuck right away. Just shows +++++++++++++++++++++++++
Gets stuck at "Patching kernel for injected kexts..." And then a couple lines and then "pausing 5 secs...", when using the debug option above the fake cpu line.

Last edited:
anyone know why Intel UHD 620 shows black screen on the 10th gen i5-10210U when enabling QE/CI? any leads?

This only happens when I try to add device-id to the custom properties. I installed Catalina and can boot to an working state but without QE/CI.

I have already tried injecting EDID using AAPL00,override-no-connect and AAPL00,override-no-edid and it does not improve anything.

I have used both OpenCore and Clover. They both fail at same position. [will collect PR files soon.]

EDIT: Added PR files with no device-id injected.

Attachments

• debug_8954.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
anyone know why Intel UHD 620 shows black screen on the 10th gen i5-10210U when enabling QE/CI? any leads?

This only happens when I try to add device-id to the custom properties. I installed Catalina and can boot to an working state but without QE/CI.

I have already tried injecting EDID using AAPL00,override-no-connect and it does not improve anything.

I have used both OpenCore and Clover. They both fail at same position. [will collect PR files soon.]
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
Sorry. Didn't notice I had my old laptop setup there. Fixed.

I have already tried injecting EDID using AAPL00,override-no-connect and it does not improve anything.

EDIT: Added PR files.
Are you connecting a monitor via HDMI? If so, try using device-id for HD615 instead of 620.

Back