Laptop Compatibility

CPU
i7-4710hq
Graphics
NVidia GTX 760
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
HI i have a toshiba s55t-b5273nr 8g ram 512 ssd and i7-4710hq
i want to install mac os this is my first time.
i want to use for adobe premier not render. help me with the edition and then render in my main desktop computer.

it is possible to install mac os in this laptop??

tnx for adbances

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
HI i have a toshiba s55t-b5273nr 8g ram 512 ssd and i7-4710hq
i want to install mac os this is my first time.
i want to use for adobe premier not render. help me with the edition and then render in my main desktop computer.

it is possible to install mac os in this laptop??

tnx for adbances
please update your hardware profile as per rules

AMD not supported

CPU
i7-4710hq
Graphics
NVidia GTX 760
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
please update your hardware profile as per rules

AMD not supported

Hi have 3 computers 1 mac 1 AMD and the laptop

in the laptop i want to install mac os i live the model and the intel chip

I have been the (mostly) happy owner of a 2011 17" MacBook Pro with 16GB of RAM, until a few weeks ago when I caught the GPU issue that's been plaguing MBP made around the same time. Long story short: Because I'm in California Apple will still fix it, but it would cost me over $600 to fix a 6 year old computer without correcting the defect, leaving it susceptible to a repeat performance. I'd consider that throwing good money after bad.

Honestly, I'd like another MacBook Pro, and don't mind paying a premium for the privilege, but I don't like a single laptop that Apple currently makes. I do a lot of virtualization, so if I want something to last me more than 2 years, expandability to 64GB is a must, and the idea of system RAM and the SSD soldered down makes me almost ill. So I'm trying to explore what non-Apple hardware might be a viable alternative.

I've done the OSX86 thing on a now-antique 4GB HP before, around the time of OS X Leopard, and found it primarily a headache. While I was using it, I ended up lugging around a mini USB hub with my Bluetooth, WiFi and audio adapter jangling from my USB port. This was not something I consider viable.

I'm taking for granted that I'll need a PS2 kext to handle my mouse and trackpad, but I'd like to stick to Apple supported chipsets and peripherals as much as possible, so I don't need to carry a "compatibility keychain" with me everywhere I go.

Can any of you suggest a laptop in the $2-3.5k range that meets the following specs:

MUST HAVES:

• Expandable to at least 64GB replaceable SODIMM RAM
  • Replaceable SATA drive. (Bonus points if a 2TB SSD is included)
  • 8+ CPU cores
  • Fully supported modern GPU with Metal compatibility, and accelerated video decoding.
  • Built-in peripherals (except PS2 keyboard & track pad) all compatible with High Sierra out of the box, including at least:
    • Bluetooth >= 5
    • WiFi >= 802.11ac
    • audio (bonus: surround sound)
    • webcam
    • bonus: SD Card reader
    • bonus: fingerprint scanner (not holding my breath)
  • 15"-19" HiDPI screen.

Nice to have:

• Rugged durable body... not expecting "aluminum unibody", but I appreciate something well built.
  • BluRay burner
  • 8+ hour battery life (bonus: removable battery)
  • 2nd drive bay for Time Machine backup drive.
  • pie in the sky: intigrated Wacom digitizer tablet with place to hold stylus when not in use.

I get that most people here are trying to run OSX86 on the machine they already have, or get it running on a bargain laptop. What laptop can I get if I truly want an awesome purpose-built Mac laptop, and Apple doesn't make what I want? I won't say money is no object, but I don't mind paying for a quality product.

All advice appreciated?

Last edited:
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hello dear friends. I want to ask a question if my laptop okay for hackintosh(and which version) or not. I have read the first post but I couldnt make it.

My pc is a ASUS ZENBOOK UX42VS-W3028H

CPU : Intel® Core™ i5-3317U Dual Core
GPU : NVIDIA® GeForce™ GT 640
RAM : 6 GB 1600 Mhz

Thanks for comments.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I need help I have a hp envy notebook - 17-s043cl (touch) is this hackintosh compatible??

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Hp pavilion g6
i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz
6 GB DDR3 ram
on board graphics intel HD4000
which step i have to use for successful installation?