Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Precision M4800
CPU
i7-4910MQ
Graphics
Nvidia Quadro K1100M
Dear all,

I have installed clover + sierra (hackintosh) to my laptop and it had work nomally for some days. It is dua boot with Clover (for Windows 10 + MacOS Sierra).

But after i did the command "chkdsk /f /r" and made a new partition for my SSD in Windows side, the Hackintosh can't boot into Hackintosh any more (the Windows 10 still boots nomally).

Problem detail: The boot process run very slowly & hang at the screen as in attachment (with -v).
(I have to forced to turn-off the laptop by presss and hold the power key)

Please help, thank you alot.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 124
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    462.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Hi all, please help me.
Thanks.

Dear all,

I have installed clover + sierra (hackintosh) to my laptop and it had work nomally for some days. It is dua boot with Clover (for Windows 10 + MacOS Sierra).

But after i did the command "chkdsk /f /r" and made a new partition for my SSD in Windows side, the Hackintosh can't boot into Hackintosh any more (the Windows 10 still boots nomally).

Problem detail: The boot process run very slowly & hang at the screen as in attachment (with -v).
(I have to forced to turn-off the laptop by presss and hold the power key)

Please help, thank you alot.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Make sure you read the important dual boot info in post #2 of the Clover guide.

Thanks @RehabMan for your answer.

But i can't found any idea to fix my problem.

I would strongly emphasize that my laptop had previously worked perfectly. So i think the BIOS and parttitions are correct already.

The problem just happended after i did some things in Windows side (re-partition in a NTFS partition, and did command chkdsk /f /r ).

I guest maybe the cause come from that i did some things wrong in Windows side but i dont know exactly & how to verify.

Could you refer to my attachment for the log and advide more ?

Last edited:
I am not sure, but does it help if i boot without cache ?

(Right now i dont have the laptop here, can anyone confirm is there any risky if i do that ?)

I am not sure, but does it help if i boot without cache ?

(Right now i dont have the laptop here, can anyone confirm is there any risky if i do that ?)

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

About the boot verbose, it loop with message: "Still waiting for root device"
(In the screenshot, the text is blurred, so it is difficult to read)

Please find in attachment for Clover and screenshot of boot verbose.

Thank you very much for your help.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 98
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    651 KB · Views: 127
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 110
About the boot verbose, it loop with message: "Still waiting for root device"
(In the screenshot, the text is blurred, so it is difficult to read)

Please find in attachment for Clover and screenshot of boot verbose.

Thank you very much for your help.

It looks like you're trying to use Clover hotpatch without knowing what you're doing...

Try booting with a USB prepared according to the guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Thanks for your answer,
Could you tell me what i need to do next with booting with the USB ? Can i restore the current Hackintosh on my PC with the USB ?

Thanks.

Follow the various guides linked in the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back