Z87X-OC
CPU
i5-4690K OC 4.4 Ghz
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi all!
I would like to discuss Airplay with you guys because the behaviour of my build is somehow mega strange.
I use CLOVER.

Here's the build:
Core i5-4690K - 3,5Ghz (3,4-3,9)
GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-OC
EVGA GeForce GTX 760
SSD SAMSUNG 250Go
TP-Link TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless N900 PCI Exp

When I set system definition to MacPro 3,1 airplay works OK, but only at 20fps/100ms lag.
I tried different other system definition until I've been told that iMac 14,2 should be the best for my rig.

When I changed that I could use airplay at full capacity with no trouble (1080p@30fps/10ms lag) BUT, when I reboot and then try to reactivate AirPlay I go into a KP...
To re-enable Airplay, I have to disable HD Graphics in bios, boot without cache, then re-enable HD Graphics in bios, then re-boot without cache, and THEN Airplay works fine for that only session.
When I reboot, and Airplay again, it's KP again...

Could you guys show me the light? I'd really like to have airplay working fine so I could stream videos/games to my TV...

PS: I hope I post this in the right place!

Hi all!
I would like to discuss Airplay with you guys because the behaviour of my build is somehow mega strange.
I use CLOVER.

Here's the build:
Core i5-4690K - 3,5Ghz (3,4-3,9)
GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-OC
EVGA GeForce GTX 760
SSD SAMSUNG 250Go
TP-Link TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless N900 PCI Exp

When I set system definition to MacPro 3,1 airplay works OK, but only at 20fps/100ms lag.
I tried different other system definition until I've been told that iMac 14,2 should be the best for my rig.

When I changed that I could use airplay at full capacity with no trouble (1080p@30fps/10ms lag) BUT, when I reboot and then try to reactivate AirPlay I go into a KP...
To re-enable Airplay, I have to disable HD Graphics in bios, boot without cache, then re-enable HD Graphics in bios, then re-boot without cache, and THEN Airplay works fine for that only session.
When I reboot, and Airplay again, it's KP again...

Could you guys show me the light? I'd really like to have airplay working fine so I could stream videos/games to my TV...

PS: I hope I post this in the right place!

Id recommend attaching Kernel Panic log. Look in console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back