Ryzen 5 3600
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
Recently I went and screwed around with multi beast the latest version 4.5.2 and screwed up my copy of osx 10.7.4. Luckily I had a clown copy of 10.7.3 on hand so thats what am using now. I upgraded it to 10.7.4 but my problem is every time I try to boot the other copy I screwed around with, I get a KP in the process of booting. My question is can I undo that the short simple way or can I use whatever boot files/path or whatever terminology is used in OSX to have that copy of 10.7.4 THE FIRST ONE boot with no problem. I have some software that is registered on that drive I will like to keep. I can access them through my clone copy but I rather just go straight to the drive and run them of that way like I use to. thank for your help.

You can try these steps.

1. Connect your drive via USB or internal SATA and run multi beast and target your 10.7.4 drive, fix disk permission. Reboot and see what happen.

2. If still KP, boot with -v and see what causing it. Than you can boot your 10.7.3 and delete the kext causing it in your 10.7.4 drive in terminal.

3. If those fail, boot unibeast and reinstall 10.7.4 right on top of it. I have done this and it did not delete any of my apps.

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back