Contribute
Register

KNNSpeed's Build: DZ77RE-75K - Core i7-2600k - XFX 5670

Status
Not open for further replies.
im having trouble configuring the multibeast settings for my ivy bridge hackintosh. any ideas what i am doing wrong? i have used all the settings from this guide.

What are your system specs?
Also, what exactly is the problem you're facing?

Hey KNNSpeed,

Sorry I can't PM you back as I don't have enough posts yet :( so this seems like the next best solution

First off, most people don't even ask so good on you! I would be honored and you are welcome to use my post as a source. Let me know how it goes!

-gldnbrwncouches

P.S. Sorry I haven't found any firm answer yet to the sleep problem with our particular build. I've been real busy with school lately. I'll let you know if I do make any progress.

Is there any need to know info on the 10.8.5 Update relating to the motherboard you used?

Hi,

Sorry I haven't been up-to-date past 10.8.3; to answer your question, I think you might just need to reinstall the audio drivers. It looks like it would work fine (I have not had the chance to test it yet).

I'm planning on doing an update to Multibeast and many of the drivers I used, but I can't yet until I finish a research paper I'm doing that requires me to be at 10.8.3 currently.

@gldnbrwncouches
Thanks so much!
I've been pretty busy, too, so ditto on the lack of updates.

Is there any need to know info on the 10.8.5 Update relating to the motherboard you used?

I did the 10.8.5 update and ran into some hiccups. It first got hung up on the HDAenabler. But going back and reinstalling with an updated version of Chimera seemed to fix that.....then, there was the issue with the Bluetooth (even though it was working fine for me in previous versions). It would get caught up on the Bluetooth Controller portion of the boot. By putting -x and -v, I managed to work around that (as well as removing my Bluetooth dongle from the board). About to update with Multibeast. I'll let you know how that goes!

Well.....I can't report any new updates. The screen goes black after the apple boot screen. Grr!!!!

Can confirm 10.8.5 working smoothly with this board. Straightened out my problems. A few minor issues with the playlist. :) Just make sure to back up in case you run into anything like I did.

Has anyone using this board updated to Mavericks?

I'm trying; Mavericks is being weird (or, at least, UniBeast is throwing tantrums at the HD 4000 + 7970 combination).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back