Contribute
Register

klinker's build: GA-P55A-UD3 rev.1 / i5 750 / 12GB / GTX560Ti SOC + GT240 SilentCell

Status
Not open for further replies.
pls add Yosemite manual and how instal 2 os, Yosemite and Windows 7. Windows 7 can't instal in GPT. pls help

Installed Yosemite yesterday. All is working great for now.
Just use the Mavericks install method, but use Legacy when you made the install usb drive.
For dual boot with windows.
I have Windows OS on the second HDD. I just installed it in normal way to that HDD, set the boot on the OS X SSD and i choose in the boot menu the OS i want to run.

not working my video card and have long loading on the apple, on the Mavericks was faster. i update my 10.9.5 to 10.10.

Have you followed the steps to make the install usb?
And use lagacy mode in UniBeast.

"""2.1) Now we need to view hiden files on the created USB dongle. Open terminal and use this commands:

""defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE""

and then restart finder with this command

""killall Finder""

note: for restore this setting use the same commands, but use FALSE instead of TRUE

3.) Open the USB dongle in finder and open the Extra folder.

3.1) Locate org.chameleon.Boot.plist, open the file with a text editor and change GraphicsEnabler to Yes and IGPEnabler to No.
Save the file

3.2) Rename your DSDT-GA-P55A-UD3-F11.aml to DSDT.aml and copy it to the Extra folder on the USB dongle"""

Hi, nice done !
I'm trying to boot with clover, to try it on mavericks, and perhaps yosemite with my p55a-ud6, but i just can load the clover boot loader, even with the cdboot.
I have many different error messages, boot1: /boot6, or only 6, or only B.
Did you try it ? With success?

Nop. Never used Clover.
I always use just tonymac's methods because they work and i never change what is working.

Have you followed the steps to make the install usb?
And use lagacy mode in UniBeast.

"""2.1) Now we need to view hiden files on the created USB dongle. Open terminal and use this commands:

""defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE""

and then restart finder with this command

""killall Finder""

note: for restore this setting use the same commands, but use FALSE instead of TRUE

3.) Open the USB dongle in finder and open the Extra folder.

3.1) Locate org.chameleon.Boot.plist, open the file with a text editor and change GraphicsEnabler to Yes and IGPEnabler to No.
Save the file

3.2) Rename your DSDT-GA-P55A-UD3-F11.aml to DSDT.aml and copy it to the Extra folder on the USB dongle"""

Can you help me out here? I can get Mavericks to install no problem at all, but cannot get Yosemite to work to save my life!!! Below is what I have tried.

Make a UniBeast install with legacy, and get that done. I have tried doing it without, then with following your instructions.

I load into Yosemite, finish start up, then run MultiBeast.

I pick UserDSDT(I place DSDT.aml on desktop, same I have used with Mavericks), add the audio kext I need, then install. I have tried with the Graphics Yes/No selected as well as IGPEnabler Yes/No.

I reboot and get stuck at the Apple screen with an empty load bar. Any help would be great.

Same exact board, HD5870 graphics card.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,022.3 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    988.7 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    958.4 KB · Views: 123
Can you help me out here? I can get Mavericks to install no problem at all, but cannot get Yosemite to work to save my life!!! Below is what I have tried.

Make a UniBeast install with legacy, and get that done. I have tried doing it without, then with following your instructions.

I load into Yosemite, finish start up, then run MultiBeast.

I pick UserDSDT(I place DSDT.aml on desktop, same I have used with Mavericks), add the audio kext I need, then install. I have tried with the Graphics Yes/No selected as well as IGPEnabler Yes/No.

I reboot and get stuck at the Apple screen with an empty load bar. Any help would be great.

Same exact board, HD5870 graphics card.

Hi man, did you solve it? I have the same problem, I only can boot with the pen drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back