EVGA GeForce GT 740 Superclocked Single Slot 2GB DDR3 Graphics Cards
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone
so yesterday I finished building my hackintosh and everything went fairly well except my audio but that's something i'm sure I can figure out. The problem is that i feel that my OS x Y is kinda of glitchy.
For example when I move my mouse it seems to move very slow around my screen, also when I play a video its extremely slow as well like if there isn't enough fps or something . I still haven't installed my gpu because i have a 740 gt evga single slot 2gb so I had to wait to install it because if not ill get black screen. With all that being said do you guys think it could be something with drivers I got from unibeast or something I was suppose to do in my bios in my motherboard(gigabyte h81n mini itx)

Hello everyone
so yesterday I finished building my hackintosh and everything went fairly well except my audio but that's something i'm sure I can figure out. The problem is that i feel that my OS x Y is kinda of glitchy.
For example when I move my mouse it seems to move very slow around my screen, also when I play a video its extremely slow as well like if there isn't enough fps or something . I still haven't installed my gpu because i have a 740 gt evga single slot 2gb so I had to wait to install it because if not ill get black screen. With all that being said do you guys think it could be something with drivers I got from unibeast or something I was suppose to do in my bios in my motherboard(gigabyte h81n mini itx)

It is not Yosemite that is glitchy, it is your setup. However we need more info from you than just your motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back