Contribute
Register

Killer Mac Pro 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, because I'm still in doubt between the Noctua NH-D15 and the Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, and also the fans for the case.
Hi,

Well I have 2 Noctua NF-F12PWM at the front connected via Y cable and the NH-D15 has two fans and on top of that I have another Noctua NF-F12PWM at the back as an exhaust fan + the fan of the Vega Frontier GPU and the Fan of my PSU, I can confirm since upgrading to Mojave 10.14.5 it is dead silent. I highly recommend this setup if you are after silence and good performance, you will be very happy.

And Voila ! "The Killer Mac Pro 2019" is finished :)
I am in a cruel doubt, or I have to make an aluminum plate to fit the header of the motherboard, or cut and shape the black acrylic to hide the space between the board and the MacPro case.

Just read through this entire thread and OMG! This is awesome! Love all the details you have added, it looks very professional and clean. Well done!! Cheese graters rejoice!!:headbang:

My Old Mac Pro Fan Grill serve as a beverage coaster :)

This is exactly what I'm looking to do with my old Mac Pro case! Just emailed thelaserhive.com about the custom motherboard tray.

Anything you'd do differently if starting from scratch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back