Contribute
Register

Killer Mac Pro 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, and you are practically making me change my mind about cooler, and give up the aesthetics in relation to the cover of memory.
Well I was not intentionally doing that, just sharing my 2 cents and having completed this project, I had a good grasp about the computer and the conversion, if you really want to change the looks of it a good paint job could easily achieve that, but I would still prefer the original look, even with a few scratches, even life is not that perfect :) this is my reference point :)

Well I was not intentionally doing that, just sharing my 2 cents and having completed this project, I had a good grasp about the computer and the conversion, if you really want to change the looks of it a good paint job could easily achieve that, but I would still prefer the original look, even with a few scratches, even life is not that perfect :) this is my reference point :)
I agree, I would like to leave MacPro as new.
One thing I should do is cut out the Apple symbol and put an acrylic on the spot to look like the MacBook Pro when you turn it on, it's got the symbol on.

One thing I should do is cut out the Apple symbol and put an acrylic on the spot to look like the MacBook Pro when you turn it on, it's got the symbol on.
Hi,
Hi, Well that could be quite nice, make a good plan on cutting and executing.

Hi, Well that could be quite nice, make a good plan on cutting and executing.
I'm already budgeting the laser cutting companies here in the region, so I can cut the Apple symbol.
Do a professional job.

I am in a cruel doubt if it is worth putting this Hot Swap in front of the MacPro case.
He would have to cut and paint the color of the case.
What do you think?

Because I will have 8 HDDs out of the M.2.

I am in a cruel doubt if it is worth putting this Hot Swap in front of the MacPro case.
He would have to cut and paint the color of the case.
What do you think?
View attachment 408095
Because I will have 8 HDDs out of the M.2.
Hi,

I had the same problem, instead of increasing the number of drives in my computer, I decided to spend some money on 4TB SSD drives, which now more than enough for me, for someone like you, who prefers to stay as stock as possible, I would suggest to increase the capacity of the original HDD bays that you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back