Contribute
Register

Killer Mac Pro 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Hi, please do not use any polish brush, the aluminium in andonized, let me tell you what I did?
I used cellulose thinner, which did a great job, I cleaned all the parts with it, and I am very happy with the results.
Great, And the scratch marks, what did you do?

Hi,

This is my "Killer Mac Pro 2019" powered on :)
I am really happy with the results, been playing with for the last 6-7 days to polish my Clover Configurator, I would like to pass my special thanks to @mmaira who helped me quite a lot mapping my USB ports and helping me setting up my Clover Configurator . The experience is really nice with my Hackintosh, I am looking forward to use this computer for many years to come.

Attachments

• IMG_1203.jpg
    IMG_1203.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 345
Great, And the scratch marks, what did you do?
Well it helps to some extent, but please do nothing to get rid of those scratches it would do more harm then any good because the aluminium in anodised and the scratches go beyond them so if you do anything abrasive it will peel off that beautiful anodized look, I would leave it this way, clean with the thinner and leave it as is.

Very cool, but I'm still concerned about the size of the aircooler in my case, because I would like to hide it inside the cover, hence in this case the only option would be a watercooler.

Well it helps to some extent, but please do nothing to get rid of those scratches it would do more harm then any good because the aluminium in anodised and the scratches go beyond them so if you do anything abrasive it will peel off that beautiful anodized look, I would leave it this way, clean with the thinner and leave it as is.
Or find a company that does anodizing to give a revitalized in this MacPro.

Very cool, but I'm still concerned about the size of the aircooler in my case, because I would like to hide it inside the cover, hence in this case the only option would be a watercooler.

Well that will depend on you, but just do not forget that that cage was made specifically for the ram cards that houses the rams, so technically trying to install it there is not possible, and I would be against it due to the airflow it could potentially block, I preferred an air cooler, to the simple reason that the pump of the water cooler could break down but apart from that the cooling efficiency of this air cooler is very good my temps is around 30 degrees Celsius it did not passed 70 degrees, I would highly recommend this cooler.

Or give it a totally new paint job
I agree, and you are practically making me change my mind about cooler, and give up the aesthetics in relation to the cover of memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back