Graphics
Gtx 780
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey, I've noticed that the ALXEthernet killer MultiBeast patch doesn't work. I have experimented and if I use the version bundled in the release folder it does not work but if I use the debug version it works. So replace the ALXEthernet.kext with the debug version.

"I just installed Chimera w/ Basic Boot options, GenerateCPUStates, HibernateMode - Desktop, Use Kernel Cache = Yes. Now my system is unbootable even in safemode. I get the error messages "FakeSMCKeyStore: started" and "AppleKeyStore starting"." more details in my post here. I'm not sure which option is killing the install but the UniBeast pen boots fine so if I use the same settings on the system as on the disk I figured it will boot correctly. I can possibly that there is a patch in UniBeast that isn't applied or available in MultiBeast. What settings/flags are used in UniBeast?

Hey, I've noticed that the ALXEthernet killer MultiBeast patch doesn't work. I have experimented and if I use the version bundled in the release folder it does not work but if I use the debug version it works. So replace the ALXEthernet.kext with the debug version.

"I just installed Chimera w/ Basic Boot options, GenerateCPUStates, HibernateMode - Desktop, Use Kernel Cache = Yes. Now my system is unbootable even in safemode. I get the error messages "FakeSMCKeyStore: started" and "AppleKeyStore starting"." more details in my post here. I'm not sure which option is killing the install but the UniBeast pen boots fine so if I use the same settings on the system as on the disk I figured it will boot correctly. I can possibly that there is a patch in UniBeast that isn't applied or available in MultiBeast. What settings/flags are used in UniBeast?
The latest version of MultiBeast 6.3.1 has the correct Killer kext.

As for your other issue that is not MultiBeast related.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back