RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,

I will be honest and say I like the Apple Wired keyboard with num-pad!!! It just works.

But if there was something out there that would beat it hands-down...num-pad or not...

...what would it be? What do you use if not the Apple one?

:?:

I used a Microsoft Ergonomic in various forms over the past 20 years. I recently used a Microsoft Surface Ergonomic but it disconnects sometimes and has a bit of input lag. Currently I am using a Logitech K860 but it also experiences some kind of issues. Both keyboards are awesome but suffer some kind of issue with connections and input lag. Maybe I should try the Logi tech one on the BT see if I have issues.

Thank you for the input @scottkendall ...I would prefer wired

Corsair K95 Platinum is what I use

K70 SE looks nice as well...

And there is a Mac version of their iCue software for controlling the RGB.

Received the Corsair K70 MK2 SE yesterday - works great so far :thumbup:

I recently went through this and spent a lot of time looking for the right keyboard.
I liked apples wired USB keyboard, at least to type on, short key travel etc and was a close experience in use to my MacBook so switching from my desktop to laptop was smooth. But after mine broke, I didn’t want apple’s wireless only keyboard, that in black/space grey costs much more, and I wanted something with less lag that didn’t ghost when booted into windows for some gaming.

Every mechanical keyboard I tried I hated - too high key caps, too much key travel and so loud!

I ended up with a Logitech G815 with tactile switches. It’s mechanical, but extremely low profile key caps, USB, has anti-ghosting, it isn’t at all loud but has plenty of positive key feedback and remains very comfortable to type on - best all rounder I could find, very happy with mine after trying so many!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back