Intel® Core m3-7y30
Graphics
Intel HD 615 Grafik
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey,
I installed Mojave yesterday on my Surface Laptop, but the only problem until now is that the trackpad and keyboard are not working untill now.
I tried the PS2 Kext, but it didn't work. Nothing happened.
This is the 3rd time i try to install Mac os on a laptop, but the first time where the keyboard and trackpad are not working.
Does anyone know, how to fix this problem?

Hey,
I installed Mojave yesterday on my Surface Laptop, but the only problem until now is that the trackpad and keyboard are not working untill now.
I tried the PS2 Kext, but it didn't work. Nothing happened.
This is the 3rd time i try to install Mac os on a laptop, but the first time where the keyboard and trackpad are not working.
Does anyone know, how to fix this problem?
upload your problem reporting files so we can take a look

Use the tool here and upload your problem reporting files:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/tool-generate-proper-problem-reporting-files.235953/

@xuzhimin1993 Can you upload the file here? Cheers

Pulled the file. Changes were already included in 2.2. No luck with the keyboard. This was for the surface pro 5. This thread is for the Surface Laptop. Thanks though.

Last edited:
@xuzhimin1993 Can you upload the file here? Cheers

Pulled the file. Changes were already included in 2.2. No luck with the keyboard. This was for the surface pro 5. This thread is for the Surface Laptop. Thanks though.
sorry,Hello, my driver is suitable for surface pro, it seems to be unsuitable for surface laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back