Graphics
Intel® HD 3000 + AMD Radeon™ HD 6630M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've installed easybeast to dual boot (Windows 7 - Mac OS X Lion) but after easybeast installation my keyboard and touchpad isn't working.How can i install keyboard and touchpad kext again? I don't know how to install kext without keyboard.( I'm stuck at login screen, i can't type my password :( )

Try booting with rBoot, if you can get in and open MultiBeast, have a look at IOUSBFamily Rollback.
Replaces the current IOUSBFamily.kext and IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext with the unmodified 10.6.2 and 10.6.4 versions to restore full functionality to non-DSDT systems running 10.6.3 or later. Install with System Utilities tasks.

SnapMan said:
Try booting with rBoot, if you can get in and open MultiBeast, have a look at IOUSBFamily Rollback.
Replaces the current IOUSBFamily.kext and IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext with the unmodified 10.6.2 and 10.6.4 versions to restore full functionality to non-DSDT systems running 10.6.3 or later. Install with System Utilities tasks.

My keyboard and touchpad working well with rBoot.I've installed IOUSBFamily Rollback from Multibeast.(I've checked System Utilities too) But keyboard and touchpad still not working when boot without rBoot. :?

Edit: I've installed VoodooPS2Controller and VoodooPS2Trackpad from Multibeast, everything working perfect now... Thanks SnapMan! :)

Hi also having this problem.. may i know how to use the rBoot?

rboot don't for me is there any others options to replace those kexst

Can you get to the drive using Unibeast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back