Contribute
Register

keyboard shift ctrl win and alt not working in os x

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same issue on a new keyboard i just bought.. Is there any solution for this yet? otherwise i will have to return it
I ended up getting a new keyboard a long time ago now. I never did figure out why it was happening. Some keyboards just have that issue in OS X and others don't. Most keyboard work perfectly fine in all systems but if you are unlucky you might get one that OS X doesn't like for some reason.

Bumping this thread, I have the same issue, and I really like my keyboard so I am not switching it.

Bumping this thread, I have the same issue, and I really like my keyboard so I am not switching it.

What keyboard was that? With my Corsair K65 RGB I traced the issue to the Mac only third party software I was using to try and control the lighting effect. I think it was called kgb or something like that. I removed it and things got back to normal.

What keyboard was that? With my Corsair K65 RGB I traced the issue to the Mac only third party software I was using to try and control the lighting effect. I think it was called kgb or something like that. I removed it and things got back to normal.

I have a Red Dragon keyboard. This one:
k502.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back