CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
RX 580 + UHD630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Currently using 2 keyboards for my hack and windows dual boot. Cant get my magic keyboard to work on both due to a pairing issue from what I have read and the mapping is wrong on windows. Also I have to have it wired to change which OS I wish to use.

For the mouse I am using the Logitech anywhere 2s with the rf receiver.

Is there a keyboard that I can use for both, any recommendations? (not gaming)

Currently using 2 keyboards for my hack and windows dual boot. Cant get my magic keyboard to work on both due to a pairing issue from what I have read and the mapping is wrong on windows. Also I have to have it wired to change which OS I wish to use.

For the mouse I am using the Logitech anywhere 2s with the rf receiver.

Is there a keyboard that I can use for both, any recommendations? (not gaming)
I use a logitech K750 for Mac with OS X and a K750 Windows version for Win7 and Win10, along with an M570 trackball. All 3 are connected to the same RF dongle using the Unifying software. I turn off the Mac version when running Windows and turn off the Windows version / turn on the Mac version when running OS X.
The K750 is close to the Mac keyboards in look and feel but I like the key action of the k750 better.

I, too, use a Logitech K750 for Mac Pro and hackintosh systems. Great keyboard for my touch typing. :thumbup:

Cavet. I don't have a system using Windoze.

Ended up with the K780, No issues so far apart from cant crtl-alt-del on windows for some reason but its not a big deal.

Best of both worlds but in a single package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back