Motherboard
HP Pavilion 15 cc1xx-F.20-Clover
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I created a Catalina installation USB with Unibeast and put the EFI folder from a previous install in the USB's ESP. I have VoodooPS2Controller.kext in the EFI/Clover/kexts/Other/ folder but my keyboard doesn't seem to work when I reach the macOS install screen (tried to type in the terminal). I do possess a USB mouse so I have no issues even if my trackpad doesn't work. But I don't have a USB keyboard and don't want to buy one either. Any workaround for this?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.7 MB · Views: 116
Hi, I created a Catalina installation USB with Unibeast and put the EFI folder from a previous install in the USB's ESP. I have VoodooPS2Controller.kext in the EFI/Clover/kexts/Other/ folder but my keyboard doesn't seem to work when I reach the macOS install screen (tried to type in the terminal). I do possess a USB mouse so I have no issues even if my trackpad doesn't work. But I don't have a USB keyboard and don't want to buy one either. Any workaround for this?

Buy a cheap USB keyboard + mouse combo.

In my experience, it is the quickest way to deal with driver related non functioning trackpad and keys at boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back