Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i5 4670k
Graphics
DC2OC GTX 760
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So exactly as the title states, my keyboard isn't working after each time I boot up. My mouse works perfectly fine and I'm using a usb to ps2 adapter for my keyboard. I've installed the ps2 driver thing in Multibeast but the only way to get it to work after booting is to unplug the cable and plug it back in :|
If anyone could help that'd be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Well, I bet that your keyboard is plugged in red USB, If it is. You should just plug in the blue one. The problem lies in ON / OFF Charge technology that lets your charge(faster) your device via USB(they are in red color), and when PC is turned off.

I'm having a similar problem, for the ps2 there is a kext in the multi beast. Did you install that?

My keyboard works fine in the front panel 2.0USB but won't work after each boot in the back panel connectors, actually I'm using it in the bottom usb, but I'll try in the upper right next to the PS2 port, this week I'll probably get the logitech wireless solar panel keyboard and if it still do the same I'll connect it in the front, but the wire to the front does bother me because it's short and messy.

JS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back