Motherboard
Asus > need model # > See Rules!
CPU
Intel> Need model # > See Rules!
Graphics
Nvidia > need model # > See Rules!
Hi Guys.
Really need your help.
I installed Mac OS Mojave on my desktop PC(Asus motherboard) successfully. I still have some Graphics driver issue, but the main part of installation was done.

Now I have been trying to install same OS, with the same installer usb on the Hp Elitbook 8560w. I was unsuccessful: When wifi button is on, installation is been crashing on the screen where mac warn me(shows slides with two different images). It advices to turn on mouse and wireless connector on the left side of the mac. No mouse, No Keyboard responds. Then I tried to turn off wifi connector and started installation again. I was unsuccessful again. This time it stopped on the language selection screen. NO KEYBOARD, NO MOUSE, NO TRACKPAD RESPOND. I was searching a lot. Most of articles suggests these files: List1, List2, to put in installer usb under /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/Other. I tried them together and separately, but result is same.

List1: ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext, VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext, VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
List2: USBInjectAll.kext, XHCI-unsupported.kext

Any tip or advice would be helpful.

Last edited:
Not a Desktop - Not a Guide - Moved to Laptop Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back