Contribute
Register

Keyboard backlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my attached .Zip archive, there is a video, where i show this "does not work".

Sorry, but it is not clear/obvious what the problem is. Please describe your problem in detail.

Sorry, but it is not clear/obvious what the problem is. Please describe your problem in detail.
When in MacOS, when you adjust the volume or screen brightness, a notification appears that indicates the brightness / sound level, the same goes for the keyboard backlight, when you adjust it, a notification is also displayed that lets you know what level of backlight is used. But in my case, when adjusting the keyboard backlight level.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-12-08 at 00.56.13.png
    Screenshot 2018-12-08 at 00.56.13.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot 2018-12-08 at 00.56.34.png
    Screenshot 2018-12-08 at 00.56.34.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 74
dont work when i adjusting the keyboard backlight level

Not expected/not implemented. (the technique you're using for key backlight does not do things the way macOS expects).

Not expected/not implemented. (the technique you're using for key backlight does not do things the way macOS expects).
I tried to use different methods, but it does not work for me to properly launch the keyboard backlight. I followed the instructions of AsusNBFnkeys, the backlight works, but it cannot be adjusted. How can I properly adjust the backlight of the keyboard?

I tried to use different methods, but it does not work for me to properly launch the keyboard backlight. I followed the instructions of AsusNBFnkeys, the backlight works, but it cannot be adjusted. How can I properly adjust the backlight of the keyboard?

Sorry, I have no experience with ASUS keybacklight. Google might help you.

Another attempt to follow the guide on the githaba ended in luck, I managed to run the entire system, with all (I think) working functions. However, the laptop has a high temperature in standby mode - 45-50 degrees Celsius. In my previous installations, the laptop in working condition had a temperature of 32-36C and only under loads such as video conversion, did it start to heat up to 50-60C. What could be the problem?

Attachments

• debug_3331.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 53
Another attempt to follow the guide on the githaba ended in luck, I managed to run the entire system, with all (I think) working functions. However, the laptop has a high temperature in standby mode - 45-50 degrees Celsius. In my previous installations, the laptop in working condition had a temperature of 32-36C and only under loads such as video conversion, did it start to heat up to 50-60C. What could be the problem?

No ioreg in this debug zip. Please check your files carefully before upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back