Graphics
intel graphics 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm getting a really long boot time with this hangup on boot. Some are saying its the intelgraphicsfixup.kext but I have looked and I don't seem to have that kext. I have intel graphics disabled in bios settings and am using my GTX 970 to successfully boot into High Sierra. Just trying to stop my long boot time. 5-6 minutes. Any ideas?
QBraKRjCSZyJEG8eVRcyuA.jpg

Having the same issue with my GTX1080ti SC2. Hopefully someone will be able to offer up some insight.

UPDATE: Check your /L/E directory for the .kext file. After removing it, I am no longer getting those stalls and the system boots up without issue.

Last edited:
Having the same issue with my GTX1080ti SC2. Hopefully someone will be able to offer up some insight.

UPDATE: Check your /L/E directory for the .kext file. After removing it, I am no longer getting those stalls and the system boots up without issue.
Hey, I wasn't able to find the kext in that directory. I've looked pretty extensively. Any other thoughts on where I might find it?

Hey, I wasn't able to find the kext in that directory. I've looked pretty extensively. Any other thoughts on where I might find it?

Sorry. If it isn't in either the /S/L/E or /L/E directories, I am out of solutions. Perhaps someone with more knowledge can offer up some better assistance.

Try adding the -lilubeta boot flag. The 4th line of your screenshot is showing that Lilu.kext isn't loading, possibly because it doesn't recognise the operating system.

Try adding the -lilubeta boot flag. The 4th line of your screenshot is showing that Lilu.kext isn't loading, possibly because it doesn't recognise the operating system.
Thanks. I applied this kext and it helped my boot time.

not sure how to find exactly which kexts I'm using.

I fixed this by using version 1.2.0 of both Lilu and AppleALC.
The binaries are not available (as far as I can tell) but you have to compile them yourself.
First compile Lilu, you need to move the debug build of Lilu in the AppleALC source folder to be able to compile AppleALC.
https://github.com/vit9696/Lilu
https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC
If you can, use iMac 18,3 so that you can remove NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext.
Also uninstall the NVIDIA web drivers before you install the new ones.
That fixe it for me, Asus Xcode iX, i7 6700K GTX 1080 Ti 11 Gb

Thank you so much everybody my Hack now runs like a dream and boot in 20 seconds!

not sure how to find exactly which kexts I'm using.
Damn! My hackintosh was in a boot loop and after days and trying I just added the flag and now its back up! Thanks a ton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back