Contribute
Register

kextbeast doesnt seem to install kexts into folders

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I put my kexts on the desktop and run kext beast ill install into both l/e and s/l/e. But after I do that and reboot, they are not in either location?

Im having issues with USB speeds and am wondering if kexts not showing up in the folders might have something to do with it?

When I put my kexts on the desktop and run kext beast ill install into both l/e and s/l/e. But after I do that and reboot, they are not in either location?

Install the kexts only to /L/E.

Perhaps you failed to correctly disable SIP...

I have csr-active-config 0x67 = SIP Disabled completely in clover? Is there more to it?

So I better understand the use of SIP, once everything is installed and running, then you clear field of csr-active-config in clover to go back correct? If your adding kexts then it needs to be disabled?

I have csr-active-config 0x67 = SIP Disabled completely in clover? Is there more to it?

So I better understand the use of SIP, once everything is installed and running, then you clear field of csr-active-config in clover to go back correct? If your adding kexts then it needs to be disabled?

csr-active-config is not used by Clover. No such key...
The correct settings:
config.plist/RtVariables/CsrActiveConfig=0x67
config.plist/RtVariables/BooterConfig=0x28

csr-active-config is not used by Clover. No such key...
The correct settings:
config.plist/RtVariables/CsrActiveConfig=0x67
config.plist/RtVariables/BooterConfig=0x28

Im confused. I go into into clover, rtvariables, csractiveconfig, and set it to 0x67 to disable correct? If so that what I did and still no kexts in L/E after kextbeast and reboot.

is booterconfig 0x28 by default or do I have to leave that value in there at all times?

Still nothing in the L/E folder with these settings...

Last edited:
Im confused. I go into into clover, rtvariables, csractiveconfig, and set it to 0x67 to disable correct? If so that what I did and still no kexts in L/E after kextbeast and reboot.

is booterconfig 0x28 by default or do I have to leave that value in there at all times?

Still nothing in the L/E folder with these settings...

rtvariables, csractiveconfig, and booterconfig are all wrong.
Clover settings are case sensitive.

RtVariables
CsrActiveConfig
BooterConfig

rtvariables, csractiveconfig, and booterconfig are all wrong.
Clover settings are case sensitive.

RtVariables
CsrActiveConfig
BooterConfig

Oh I see....Im putting those values in clover configurator tho, not directly to the config file. with those values, still no kexts in L/E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back