Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel DH87-RL
CPU
Intel Core i5-4670
Graphics
Intel HD4600
Hi,

I got High Sierra installed, but the installation of the drivers doesn't work as expected.

First I've tried it with Multi Beast and then manually with Kext Beast (Path: /Libary/Extensions),
I've installed following kexts... (screenshot)

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-04 um 17.02.45.png

Two times it worked till the next reboot (one time without Ethernet).

But now the output is streched always and there's no sound.

Does anyone have an idea?
Greetings from Germany

Configuration:
Mainboard: Intel DH87-RL
CPU: Intel Core i5, 4570, Haswell
Graphiccard: none,
integrated graphics: intel hd4600

@KlausB, please add details of your motherboard (Mobo) to your profile (personal details).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Completed it immediately after sending the post. Thanks!

Thanks cmn699! Will try it on weekend. Getting graphics is more critical. Hope I will get suggestions too.
@ALL:
Using MultiBeast I got (accidently ?) graphics and sound working, but because LAN didn't work I used it again and after that there was no way to get it running again. Maybe there is a problem using the tool often? Do I have to delete some directories before using it again?
Thx!!!

other option for sound is to drop in applealc.kext since you already have lilu.kext installed, but i would try the patching option first

you could also remove the other 2 Ethernet kexts, you only need the intel...kext

First I've tried it with Multi Beast and then manually with Kext Beast (Path: /Libary/Extensions), I've installed following kexts... (screenshot)
Remove NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, you don't need it.
Your motherboard has Intel I217-V LAN, no need for AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext and RealtekRTL8111.kext
Desktop Intel HD4600 is native, no need for FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
May need FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext for full USB 2.0 and 3.0 support on 7/8/9 Series motherboards

Desktop Intel HD4600 requirements:
- config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true
- config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x0d220003
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0
- BIOS DVMT-prealloc 64mb
- digital connection to your monitor (VGA not supported)
- VT-d disabled or use dart=0

Thank you very much for your help! Great Community :).
Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back