Graphics
1GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Has any one ever had any of these? I tried to stream some stuff this morning. Couldnt connect so I logged on any i saw this message

TS3742_01_KP-001-en.jpg
So restarted the machine, and noticed one thing straight off. My resolution changed, to a much larger one. Its like it has picked up a gfx card after a few days?

I went into the console but couldnt find the error or the reason for this, and because its a server i access remotely (i was out at the time) i didnt see any of this

Any ideas?

It's a standard message, it's the equivalent of a windows BSOD. It means there was a problem as you can tell. What happens when you boot up now? Does everything work except the GFX issue? Was it all working prior to this?

Yup all working fine now. I can't see what the problem was though which sucks. The only thing which I can see was different was the resolution being larger than it was before! As I was unable to change it (I think) - so really on reboot its better? Haha

Rebooted it this morning and all seems well.

It's probably a sleep/wake issue then. You might find it happens everytime the computer sleeps fully. Or maybe it was just a single event. Either way at least it's working now :)

Yup...but for how long lol.
i don't think I have set the computer to sleep. I have turned it off to never...

hmmmm... Just will be tricky if it happens again as I won't have any screen to see the error unless I remote on and if I can't remote on I'll never see it ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back