CPU
i7-6500U
Graphics
HD520
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I tried to update the hackintosh from High Sierra to Mojave which I downloaded from Appstore and go strait by click on Next Next. Then, It asked me to reboot and stuck at kernel panic, that I have never experienced before. I have captured the boot log. And the biggest strange for me was I get same kernel panic when I try to install a Sierra on my system that I have used earlier to install it. I have reset the BIOS and reconfigured and it's not working.

Now, I don't have boot option to switch between Mojave or High Sierra. I can't boot into system, I collected this log from the windows.
Note : I am not sure if this panic I get is by updating hackintosh or not, I have not noticed it. I have multiple boot into my system Ubuntu, Hackintosh, Windows & Opensuse. Opensuse was my last install and I couln't install it into UEFI, I install it into legacy mode and try to hack it's grub to boot into UEFI. However I couldn't do it so, I make a fresh download again installed into UEFI mode, this time I get it woking. After that all of my OS are working except hackintosh getting panic.

Help me @RehabMan
IMG_20181012_135621.jpg IMG_20181006_094349.jpg

Attachments

• preboot.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 99
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 107
Last edited:
I tried to update the hackintosh from High Sierra to Mojave which I downloaded from Appstore and go strait by click on Next Next. Then, It asked me to reboot and stuck at kernel panic, that I have never experienced before. I have captured the boot log. And the biggest strange for me was I get same kernel panic when I try to install a Sierra on my system that I have used earlier to install it. I have reset the BIOS and reconfigured and it's not working.

Now, I don't have boot option to switch between Mojave or High Sierra. I can't boot into system, I collected this log from the windows.
Note : I am not sure if this panic I get is by updating hackintosh or not, I have not noticed it. I have multiple boot into my system Ubuntu, Hackintosh, Windows & Opensuse. Opensuse was my last install and I couln't install it into UEFI, I install it into legacy mode and try to hack it's grub to boot into UEFI. However I couldn't do it so, I make a fresh download again installed into UEFI mode, this time I get it woking. After that all of my OS are working except hackintosh getting panic.

Help me @RehabMan
View attachment 359801 View attachment 359800

Refer to the guide for EFI/Clover setup:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Thanks for the response but I've configured the clover correctly. Ignoring the new Installer in this post because that was only my try. I don't have intention to reinstall the OS. I am interested in knowing the error what actually is casing this kernel panic. I have attached the boot log above, can you please see it and help me identify the possibility reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back